Another Go At HS Football Uniform Realism

mohelmets

Hi All,

This is my second go at doing a real high school football uniform...I would post a picture of the actual uniform, but I don't have any that are good enough to post by themselves...I did this using a combination of pictures...This is the 2005 Missouri Class 2 Champion Cameron Dragons uniforms...

Another thing I'd really like some comments/help with...Any ideas on how to better display these instead of on a plain white background? I'd like to come up with something I could use to showcase each uniform set on...I'd gladly accept any ideas anyone has...

Thanks,

Mike

Cameron_2005.gif

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

I was about to complain how much the logo look similar to Mizzou's tiger logo, but them I saw that the school is in Missouri.

Funny you should mention that...I never paid that much attention to it until you said that...In a way, it does remind me of the Mizzou logo after looking at it...

I agree that it is a lot of black...I think it was the coach who decided on the uniforms...I know he designed the helmet as he even told me that in an email when he sent the new decal to me this past year...

I also agree that they would look better if the stripes were to match better...I had to do a double take at the pictures to make sure it was correct after I first looked at them...But, that's what they look like...I think they would have looked better with the complete "Bronco's style stripes"...I do think the colors go well together...They used to use black and yellow gold, but then went to Vegas Gold a couple years ago....

Any ideas about a background display anyone? I'm still not sure what to do with it and plain white looks too...well, plain....

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Cameron_2005.gif

Nice dude. Just plain god awesome.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Archived