Katy Copperheads Logo

BuddyLane

Copperheads2.jpgCopperheads.jpg

Okay. Here is the Katy Copperheads logos. I saw the West Palm Phantoms logo on the NIFL website. I think it looks like the Toronto Phantoms logo of the AFL. Phantoms.jpg This is the best I could do. If some one can get a better image, please post it on here. I really think the copperheads logo is the best on the site.

I would also like to ask, that if anyone has a better image of the Drillers logo to please post it here as well. They use this logo on the NIFL website, but not their team website.Drillers.jpg

Bengalssuck.jpg

as I understand, the Mary Marauders...Suzanne Sting....and Rebecca RailKingzzz will also be unveiling logos soon. <_<

If you stick to New Jersey, you can use real names . . . Elizabeth, Kearny (okay, the spelling isn't great), others that aren't coming immediately to mind (HELP Garden Staters). There are a few on the men's side as well, particularly if you count Hamilton and Rutherford as men's first names.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I am from Katy. It is a suburb west of Houston. It is an ever-growing mass suburbia. All of what used to be farm and rice fields is being converted into master-planned communities. Our school district build an arena last year for the purpose of holding graduation (i'm gonna have to sit through my brothers graduation ceremony where there are over 1000 kids in his class) and hosting some bastketball and volleyball games. This will be the home of the copperheads. Ive never been in the place, but ive heard its not THAT big. but i assume its big enough to host minor league arena football. I'm sure they will draw a good crowd in Katy. Around 40,000 were at Texas Stadium in Dallas to see Katy High School play Southlake Carrol. Katy loves its football.

I am from Katy. It is a suburb west of Houston. It is an ever-growing mass suburbia. All of what used to be farm and rice fields is being converted into master-planned communities. Our school district build an arena last year for the purpose of holding graduation (i'm gonna have to sit through my brothers graduation ceremony where there are over 1000 kids in his class) and hosting some bastketball and volleyball games. This will be the home of the copperheads. Ive never been in the place, but ive heard its not THAT big. but i assume its big enough to host minor league arena football. I'm sure they will draw a good crowd in Katy. Around 40,000 were at Texas Stadium in Dallas to see Katy High School play Southlake Carrol. Katy loves its football.

Sorry, dude! My future in-laws live there and I dread going (her father is a big wheel for a certain sports and outdoors company HQ'd there, so at least he can walk to work). There doesn't seem to be anything there besides houses, big box retailers, and chain resturants.

Sorry, dude! My future in-laws live there and I dread going (her father is a big wheel for a certain sports and outdoors company HQ'd there, so at least he can walk to work). There doesn't seem to be anything there besides houses, big box retailers, and chain resturants.

Dont be sorry, your not offending me. I agree 100%. Katy offers nothing for you if youre older than 13. I cant wait to go back to college in a couple of days. There really isnt much to do here. It really is nothing but housing developments and chain restaurants and attractions. 10 years ago there used to be tons of open fields. Now we have an ATV that we cant legally use because the little bit of open fields that exist still are patrolled by cops on ATV's that will be glad to ticket you. Just a few more days and i can leave :D

Archived