Can someone make this texas logo?

rocketsan22

Finally found the Texas logo I was looking for, can someone with the skills make a vectorized copy of the script? This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. I have no idea how to post a picture here, but it's on an eBay Texas Longhorns baseball jersey, item number: 2756370352 If someone could draw this up, I'd be so thankfull...

Jeff

TEXAS0729A.JPG

I'm guessing this is what you mean?

Posting images is in the FAQ at the top of the page... and with iB Code Buttons, it's pretty self explanatory as soon as you hit the Image button.

That's it, thanks for the scoop on image postng. If someone could draw this up, I would be over the moon...

Thanking you in advance...

What's your name, kid?

"After You."

My name is Dave, what's yours?

"After You."

Kid, don't make this into a "Who's on First?"

Umm... that was odd.

I wish I could help you out here rocketsan22, but since the image is taken at an angle, I can't trace the image to make it look straight. If you had a different image, I might be able to help you. Sorry.

Whatcha gonna do when the Ultimate MegaPowers run wild over you!

UMPPrimarySig.jpgUMPWarriorSig.jpgUMPAltSig.jpg

What's your name, kid?

"After You."

My name is Dave, what's yours?

"After You."

Kid, don't make this into a "Who's on First?"

Umm... that was odd.

I wish I could help you out here rocketsan22, but since the image is taken at an angle, I can't trace the image to make it look straight. If you had a different image, I might be able to help you. Sorry.

You could just distort it after you traced the angled version to make it look straight.

Looked challenging, so I tried. It probably would've been easier to find a similar .ttf and manually add the tail. Using the e-bay picture it was hard to determine how the top left portion of the x looked. Anyway, here's the result:

UT-script.gif

I can get the .ai file to you via e-mail if neccessary.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived