Graveyard Please

LEWJ

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a new sig proposal. It's player sigs. They all use the same font, so i dont know how many people will like them. Here they are,

GO OR NO GO??

chargelad.png

I'll take requests for any sport, just need Jersey name and number. And the team they pay for (logo).

Do you like em??

C&C please

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I have a new sig proposal. It's player sigs. They all use the same font, so i dont know how many people will like them. Here they are,

GO OR NO GO??

YAOSIG.png

LEBRONSIG.png

KOBESIG.png

I'll take requests for any sport, just need Jersey name and number. And the team they pay for (logo).

Do you like em??

C&C please

not bad,but to make these even better,download eriqjaffe fonts for your NFL,NHL,MLB player sigs

GO OR NO GO??

YAOSIG.png

LEBRONSIG.png

KOBESIG.png

Do you like em??

C&C please

not bad,but to make these even better,download eriqjaffe fonts for your NFL,NHL,MLB player sigs

Yeah, definitely. Some of the letters and numbers here look a bit dirty and pixelated. Do you still use paint for these? If you do, try downloading paint.net, it's much better than paint. Inkscape is also very good too.

GO OR NO GO??

YAOSIG.png

LEBRONSIG.png

KOBESIG.png

Do you like em??

C&C please

yea im gonna do that for the teams with fonts... I wish there was NBA fonts... :mad:

:P

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Cheechoo #14 Sharks

Tomlinson #21 Chargers

Is this OK??

chargelad.png

tomlinson.png

Your sharks one comin later tonite

You've done well young one. ^_^

Thanks I appreciate it OZ.....

Heres your sharks one neo_prankster

sjsharks.png