Graveyard Please

LEWJ

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How 'bout the University of Memphis and maybe start a World Football League (1974-75) helmet and/or logo category?

Thanks in advance.

here you go,

memphis.png

C&C Please

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

this may be off topic but how do you make a moving sig like the one oz has? also would you mind if i used a sig that has my username on it but a similar template to one you guys use for you sigs?

this may be off topic but how do you make a moving sig like the one oz has? also would you mind if i used a sig that has my username on it but a similar template to one you guys use for you sigs?

no problem, go right ahead. The only time i have a problem is when people don't ask.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Tottaly sweet!!! LEWJ that is awesome, i thought you would do a powdered blue lighting bolt, but I like this x100 better!

Also, can I use the template your using to make some sigs! I always have wanted to try

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Can I get an Appalachian State one?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived