Player Sigs

BCBoy

I know that right now, there are tonnes of different sigs and such, but here are some examples of what I am doing right now.

The thing with these are, they are small and won't take up much room, so that was my overall goal, I don't know if anyone would want one, but if you do, just give me the players name and team, for now, I'm only doing player sigs for the NHL, NFL and NBA.

I don't know if anyone would want one, because they are less team related and not as common as most things that go in sigs, but if you want one, now is your chance.

Examples of what player sigs:

PSMichaelVick.gifPSMarkusNaslund.gif

PSTRIO.gif

how about a Peyton Manning one for me Bc?

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

i would put the team logo behind them just because it looks kinda plain but theyre pretty cool

Ya, I'm trying some new things, I just found a version of Photoshop kickin' around (really old, it's 5.5) and I'm trying to make some cool lookin' pics and stuff, so I'll try some different things and hopefully make them look cooler and such.

Anyway, for now I've finished LBJ

PSLeBron.gif

The blue gradient on the Colts players look like grade school photos back in the day.

Also, you should make a Vick one that says "MEXICO" down the side. :D

mainescarf.png

i would put the team logo behind them just because it looks kinda plain but theyre pretty cool

Ya, I'm trying some new things, I just found a version of Photoshop kickin' around (really old, it's 5.5) and I'm trying to make some cool lookin' pics and stuff, so I'll try some different things and hopefully make them look cooler and such.

lol yeah exact smae thing with me i have 5.5. i found in my stack of cds

I love how a lot of people request the sigs, yet never use them. It intreags me....

It doesn't really matter to me if they use them or not. I was making them, and I enjoyed making them so I decided to ask if anyone wanted one, and a couple did so that's fine.

Here's two for the usahockeyrube:

PSBrianRolston.gifPSBradJohnson.gif

Archived