Syracuse Crunch Third to debut 1/21

Waffles

http://www.syracusecrunch.com/press/index....play&pr_id=1316

Theme_Jersey,_Blue_PR.jpg

The Syracuse Crunch announced today that they will debut their theme jersey at their Saturday, January 21 game against the Cleveland Barons.

The jersey, designed by the Crunch and produced by The Hockey Company is white with red and navy trim and solid navy shoulders. It features the word ?Syracuse? in navy and red in block letters across the chest, with Syracuse running from left to right in a diagonal manner. The jersey also features the Crunch?s logo on both shoulders.

Well, that looks about 18,000 times better than anything else they've worn in their existence, doesn't it?

Seriously, what a plopty name and logo. But these jerseys look nice and clean, and they relegate said logo to the shoulders. I like the little angle on the bottom stripe, too - reminds me a bit of the Cincinnati Cyclones.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

OOOOH! Very nice. I like their other jerseys, but these are definitely better. I wish Hershey would switch to their alts for every game. Although I don't like black as their primary color, the overall design is much better.

Very ranger-esque, but much better than trhe current ones.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived