Is this jersey 100% authentic?

DCowboys#1

Correct. I'm a big Dallas fan too.

Huge fan man, I been a fan for 8 years now, I am only 16 years old too, so thats half of my lifetime!!!!! My first jersey was a Deion Sanders Jersey in elemenatary school, I love the boys..................anyway, they look pretty close if you ask me. Im pretty sure that no one would pay that close of attention to the jersey anyway, i might say its a great deal for a jersey very close to authentic if you ask me!!!

The numbers were thin like that on a bunch of the authentics at the Cowboys Pro Shop when I was there last month. Their selection of authentics had like three different number styles, like the Cowboys were having them lettered by a third party.

I'm pretty sure any time you can BIN an "authentic" for $39, it's a fake. The numbers are too skinny, and it just looks off for some reason.

However, if you're willing to drop $50 shipped on a fake authentic that most people wouldn't notice the difference in, it's a decent deal. All depends on what you want.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

definitely fake, the skinny numbers and thin arm banding tells the tale. And along with what lloks to be screen printed reebok marks on the arm, which should be stitched, gives me a proof it's fake. But if you want to buy a fake jersey go for it. You may think no one will notice, but i guarantee if i saw you wearing this, it would take about 2 1/2 minutes for me to realize it was a fake. Not hard to tell.

Archived