E-gad!

Suigi

That pic has been out for awhile.  Once it did come out, I found the Hockey News article on it, and recreated the logo with the correct colors.  For some reason, no one noticed it before...even the head honcho of CC.com  nords.jpg

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Finally found how they were SUPPOSED to look!

http://www.gonordiques.net/1995.shtml

Gee, everyone's guesses were kinda off, eh?

Reaper98 has had an accurate illustration of the jerseys for nearly two years. You won't find a better look unless you have the real thing. And Puckguys logo is probably the most accurate ever posted.

The actual color scheme still remains mysterious. (I think Pantone posted his guess a few months ago, I think?) That picture of the husky jerseys isn't new but, the colors have been tinkered with. The flesh tones aren't accurate. That leads me to believe the jersey colors are inaccurate as well.

I haven't seen a crisp version of that photo. So sampling the color is shaky at best. After reading the THN article (thanks Puckguy!) and enhancing the picture (of the two front office guys) I created this color combo:

PMS 633c (teal)

PMS 539c (navy)

Cool Gray 4c

PMS 116 (goldenrod)

Ouch! Those "prototype" pics he posted were edited by me and posted on my site. He yanked them and didn't even resize/edit them, nor did he mention the source. I feel used.

:angry:

Here's the colors I came up with quite a while ago:

NAVY BLUE 282 C

TEAL 321 C

SILVER 877 C

PROCESS BLACK C

YELLOW 109 C

I have absolutely NO idea if these are correct - Phocused's set could be closer...I don't know...

• LMU locked this topic

Archived