Nhl sabres

pagan696

while reading this week's Sporting News magazine the Buffalo Sabres logo (white and silver buffalo head) looked different.  It appears to have more shading color/effect in the nose to forehead area than I remember.  Just wanted to see if anyone else noticed or if it's always been this way.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

thanks gbasalmon.

i knew it stood out as different, but couldn't tell how.  with your avatar and the magazine scan side by side, i see why i noticed it.  i wonder why SN would not fix this if it's been incorrect before?  some of our Checkers have been called up to the Sabres in the last few years.

NHL is 'round the corner, for at least one last year...

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

My fault - I'm new to this posting thing - usually I'm a professional lurker who actually had something worthwhile to contribute for once...

BTW:  Glad to see some things never change.  They didn't even score a goal last night, but Miller played decent and Keith Primeau is a punk.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Keith Primeau is a punk.

Thank you for believing that a 32 year old is still young enough to be considered a punk.  I think KCScout and Pantone would join in my expression of gratitude.

i also thank you for referring to primeau as a punk.....to me, he's absolutely one of the most overrated players in the league....i still feel the hurt of having to put up with watching him for all those years in detroit!

i still feel the hurt of having to put up with watching him for all those years in detroit!

See, three Cups that we wasn't a part of have healed that for me. The best thing Spaghetti-head (my step-sister called him that because to her Primeau sounded like Prego) did for Detroit was be traded for Brendan Shanahan.

The best thing Spaghetti-head (my step-sister called him that because to her Primeau sounded like Prego) did for Detroit was be traded for Brendan Shanahan.

To me Primeau reminds me of actual Primo spaghetti sauce.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

The best thing Spaghetti-head (my step-sister called him that because to her Primeau sounded like Prego) did for Detroit was be traded for Brendan Shanahan.

...indeed, shanahan could possibly be the most underrated player in the league in terms of leadership and ability combined.

...indeed, shanahan could possibly be the most underrated player in the league in terms of leadership and ability combined.

Also in terms of slashing people in the face and getting away with it...

...whoops...off topic...

not too mention his former off ice troubles...

...whoops again...

• LMU locked this topic

Archived