Hometown League Logo

Epiphanic

Recently I became a part of a SmallBall league called the Hometown League. In an effort to give it some pizzaz and profressionalism, I've designed a couple of logos. I submit them to you for some comments and constructive criticism.

logo.png

hllogo.png

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

:puke:......that pretty much says it all

Main Entry: con·struc·tive Pronunciation: k&n-'str&k-tivFunction: adjective1 : declared such by judicial construction or interpretation <constructive fraud>

2 : of or relating to construction or creation

3 : promoting improvement or development <constructive criticism>

- con·struc·tive·ly adverb

- con·struc·tive·ness noun

I would bet to say that isn't sufficient constructive criticism...newb...

CIDesignSig.png

NEPats whats with you ? Every reply i've seen from ya its always bad negative commments like the barf picture to the sleeping picture. These ppl work pretty hard on their concepts at least you could be great ful for what they did. At least you could be kind and give him comments on how to inprove it. I better not and other ppl here, better not see you have such negative comments like you done so far. Where are your concepts? And last thing,, how old are you? Cus you need to grow up.... peroid.

4kv29i.jpg

Thanks. I like the top one more as well, I need to add color to it, but I'm not sure exactly how to do that. I'd like to add baseball seams on the bottom one, and probably tone down the blue a bit. I think that'd make it more "professional."

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Call me crazy, but I kinda dig the second one more. Can't go wrong with either as a basis of the logo though. I think it's a good start in both with the H, T, and L in there. The letters could some pizzazz like some highlights or something. Since the letters are comprised of only straight lines, it shouldn't be difficult at all. You should also put some kind of shading on the ball as well.

Keep plugging and you'll get it!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

:sleeping:

So tell me, does rooting for the Patriots make you a tool or is it the other way around? :mad:<_<

(Apologies to all the perfectly normal, well adjusted Patriots fans who have graciously accepted their recent success and who mainly populate this board, it's just that usually the RSN fans I meet are complete :censored: s)

As for the concept, I like the first one (I especially like the home plate effect you have going.)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived