College soccer concepts

UCLAcrew

i know there isn't much interest in soccer here in the northern part of north america, but here are a few college concepts in any case. the templates are modified by me from a base of roger clemente's hockey template. copy and paste the links.

california bears

illinois illini

northern illinois huskies

old dominion monarchs

oregon ducks

penn quakers

ucla bruins

washington huskies

comments would be appreciated. thanks.

i got a wyoming concept at my main site (link below) but never got around to making a second version.  as far as overall coolness, my favorite is the ODU one, the numbers rule.  not a ucla fan but i like how the light blue was used.  also like NIU's, but wouldn't a silver jersey and white jersey be a little redundant?  how bout a red or black jersey? :)  and sorry man, but i hate that stupid diagonal stripe on the L.A. Galaxy, and it doesn't look much better on Oregon.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Excellent job, although for the UCLA jerseys a number other than 1 would have been more appropriate as 1 is usually only worn by the goalkeeper, who would be wearing a different color jersey. (Is that the ultiomate nit-pick)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

regarding ucla's #1; true enough.  but dijon thompson was my friend's roomate last year, so when i had to think of a number, he popped into my head.

regarding niu; i tried a red jersey and it just seemed to scream out manchester united way too much, and as i'm a bayern fan, i couldn't stomach that.

and an explanation for washington and cal; these kits were based upon their crew unisuits, thus explaining their plainness.  and as i'm a bit of a traditionalist in terms of sports design, i thought they worked.  all white jerseys?  so very cool.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived