steroids

buildingmaint

I really don't care if pro athletes use steroids . I don't have to play aginst them. I don"t have to watch them if thier using bothers me.If grow men and women want to ruin the rest of thier non-athletic life let them. It is thier choice.I have guys in my slow pitch softball league using roids so they can hit the ball over the fence. No pay for them ,but its thier body ruin it as you like. Young people using the stuff is wrong.But adults America is the land of the free.

You sure ur not on Steriods ??

If he is, it ain't his brain thats benefiting.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I really don't care if pro athletes use steroids . I don't have to play aginst them. I don"t have to watch them if thier using bothers me.If grow men and women want to ruin the rest of thier non-athletic life let them. It is thier choice.I have guys in my slow pitch softball league using roids so they can hit the ball over the fence. No pay for them ,but its thier body ruin it as you like. Young people using the stuff is wrong.But adults America is the land of the free.

I can see where you're coming from with regard to the personal liberty angle. Fine. However, you're overlooking a very large factor. Steroids have been shown to have adverse health effects. Why is it fair for sports organizations to essentially force participants to take drugs in order to keep up with or attempt to exceed the efforts of those individuals who don't mind ingesting harmful substances? In my mind it's a much different risk athletes take than those they willingly accept (i.e. injuries) when competing, especially in contact sports. It's not fair to the athletes who don't want to ingest harmful substances - they'll lose their jobs to those folks willing to dope up in order to succeed or even just compete.

I really don't care if pro athletes use steroids . I don't have to play aginst them. I don"t have to watch them if thier using bothers me.If grow men and women want to ruin the rest of thier non-athletic life let them. It is thier choice.I have  guys in my slow pitch softball league using roids so they can hit the ball  over the fence. No pay for them ,but its thier body ruin it as you like. Young people using the stuff is wrong.But adults America is the land of the free.

I can see where you're coming from with regard to the personal liberty angle. Fine. However, you're overlooking a very large factor. Steroids have been shown to have adverse health effects. Why is it fair for sports organizations to essentially force participants to take drugs in order to keep up with or attempt to exceed the efforts of those individuals who don't mind ingesting harmful substances? In my mind it's a much different risk athletes take than those they willingly accept (i.e. injuries) when competing, especially in contact sports. It's not fair to the athletes who don't want to ingest harmful substances - they'll lose their jobs to those folks willing to dope up in order to succeed or even just compete.

...and they'll shrink your grapes.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived