Big legit project-poss. paying gig

umlegend

No flame, but just so you know, Georgia Tech is VERY propriatary of their logos and wordmarks.

Did you know they have a copyright on "Tech"?

Just so you know that "Buzz" will have to be significantly altered to work for you!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Changed the logo inside the shield into the one Syphi posted here earlier in this thread...

Hey cool, looks good... only thing is it looks a little more to me like a rugby concept. I don't know... the horizontal stripes, the shield on the chest, the numbers above the stripes, the number on the front being over the heart.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Overall I don't mind it, I just have issues with the differing perspective in the hornet logo to the wordmark, and the absence of colour in the sleeves.  But I guess you could make a case for the white in the sleeves echoing the white in the wings of the hornet...or am I just being too cerebral? :)

Slightly edited the light one to match up with the new darker blue we had implemented, and added a dark jersey...

Scroll down or click link to view...

Kearsley Hornets Hockey Light Jersey - Version 1

Scroll down or click link to view...

Kearsley Hornets Hockey Dark Jersey

Again, comments, suggestions, questions, criticism, encouragin' words all welcome.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I was working on something for the Central Stallions, but I'm trying to think of a better name... I mean, would I vote for "Stallions"? Probably not... kids these days want something tough and strong, finesse be darned for the most part. Stallions is more of a finesse name... and remember, singular names are in, as are hot new teams' nicknames are in (think Thrashers).

A good excuse to BUMP this topic... seems like number55, umlegend, and I are the only ones reading this topic anymore.

*I stand corrected... it just seemed weird that for over the last week, only 3 people not 55, um, and me had responded.

And BTW it isn't too late to get involved... we haven't finalized anything, and if anything, the more concepts per school the better!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I'm reading... but probaly just lurking. Seems pretty late in the game to get involved. If anyone wants a new perpective, or wants me to try designing or conceptualizing anythng that doesn't yet click, let me know.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived