Excellent site for older style New Era Caps

griffelh

I ordered that Tigers and Blue Jays from him and they are great. That is my favorite Tigers cap and it goes perfect with my Mitchell and Ness 1994 Trammell jersey. One note is that both of those caps run a size big; at least the ones I got did. I usually wear a 7 3/8 but the Tigers 7 3/8 fits like a 7 1/2 and I got the Jays one in 7 1/4 since that was all he had and it fits perfect.

I also like the Pirates cap, but I didn't order it.

Hmm, maybe I will order that Pirates hat. After all, I did just get my tax return :D

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still say buy the O's cap even with the previous post. Given those choices, that's the one (or the Jays cap... but the Jays' cap with the white front panels appeals to me more) I'm thinking about. Then again, I still have my old blue/gold M's cap and the Tigers one you're looking at. (Score one for being a packrat.)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived