My MLB Concepts

Braden

After much delays (school, work, etc.), I finally have the time to do what I haven't done in a while, do team concepts.

Well since the MLB is just around the corner, might as well do them.

I like to experiment with minor uniform adjustments, and I know that sometimes people don't agree (especially with this first one), so I'm always open to constructive feedback.

First up: Colorado Rockies

Home

Away

Home Alternate

Away Alternate

Batting Practice

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Very nicely done. I like everything you did in regards to the home and road unis. The removal of the pinstripes really helps, and I just like vests, so good job there. For the alts, I love the home one. Purple works very well with the Rockies. I would ditch the black road alt, and just use the home purple alt as the primary alt, regardless of where the team is playing (like how our beloved Blue Jays only use one alt). I would then switch the black and purple on the bp jersey, but keep the purplr bp hat.

The only thing I really have a problem with is the logo, but that is not your falt at all. You were just using what they gave you.

All in all, very nice work, can't wait to see more.

Nice work, hoss. It's a very clean, professional looking concept. My only comment really would be to possibly toss some pinstripes on the home jersey since the Rocks have been using them since Day 1. Everything else is stellar. Good job. Once again, Grade A material.

6uXNWAo.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived