Banff grizzlies ull

rockiesrule

Here's what I've got:

grizzlies.gif

Okay, I'm VERY aware that this is not a grizzly bear, but more of a wolverine. I designed it for a fantasy team called the Wolverines but it never got finished. I thought maybe I could tweak this to more of a grizzly look, but if it's not the pose you're looking for, then I won't bother. What say you? Shall I grizzlify this mofo or no?

Dear Nitroseed-

Please bottle your talent and send it to;

Frustrated Plateau Reacher

8888 Designers Block Road

Really Frustrated, MN.

Overnight Fed-Ex would be appreciated, i have a design project due next thursday.

Best,

Sean

Ps. awesome (ya yah, as always)

:laugh:

But i feel the need to inject more than the obvious 'awesome' so ill get nitpicky just to say somethin.  i think the shadowing on the front leg, instead of going toward the head, maybe should go the other way, i know their front claws are quite powerful.  but yah, thats just looking for anything for a minute or two, so basically disregard that.

I am in no way bashing you on this (I don't have nearly the talent you do and I don't have much ground for my comment), but I don't like this very much,  The hind legs are kind of weird.  I would love to see a grizzly version of it though.

Dear Nitroseed-

Please bottle your talent and send it to;

Frustrated Plateau Reacher

8888 Designers Block Road

Really Frustrated, MN.

Overnight Fed-Ex would be appreciated, i have a design project due next thursday.

Best,

Sean

Ps. awesome (ya yah, as always)

:laugh:

But i feel the need to inject more than the obvious 'awesome' so ill get nitpicky just to say somethin. i think the shadowing on the front leg, instead of going toward the head, maybe should go the other way, i know their front claws are quite powerful. but yah, thats just looking for anything for a minute or two, so basically disregard that.

lmao :D

• LMU locked this topic

Archived