Lexington Riders

TTaylor44

This logo is something I came up with in Government class. I was thinking about a cool flag logo I could make. This is what I came up with:

riders.jpg

If you didn't know, Lexington is where Paul Revere rode to to warn Samuel Adams and John Hancock that British troops were marching to arrest them. Just a little fun fact for you. haha

I also had the idea of naming the team the New England Rebels but I think of the south when I think of a flag and rebels and I wanted to use the 13 star U.S. flag instead of the Confederate flag.

I'd probably change the name of the team to the "Steele."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'd probably change the name of the team to the "Steele."

Then he'd have to paint the pole black and remove the flag.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I'm sorry, but I think you misunderstood me. I mean the blue field should go down to the top of the NEXT white stripes, so that there are 4 half red stripes and 3 half white stripes, instead of 3 red and 2 white.

Yeah, I know that the flag came after the ride but this flag is the most recognized U.S. flag other than our current one. So thats why I used that one.

I misunderstood what you meant by the next red line... and yeah you were right it should be 4 red on the top half, my mistake.

Archived