John Deere Baseball Concept

UnderDog

ummm...yeah... :therock:

Your best bet is just dumping this altogether and start again. Not much you can do with what you got here.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Well it's not terrible, but there's a few things you could do to improve it:

I'd probably change the colors to something a little more baseball-ish, like white for home and grey for road.

Then I'd add red pinstripes to the home, and red/white trim to the road. Remove the wordmarks and colored button-plackets, and add something more traditional, like a red script that reads "Phillies." Blue stars over the "i"s are optional.

The hats are OK, but may look better in red, with a white P instead of JD. Make the button blue. That would look HAWT.

Then all you need to do is make the pants match the jerseys, and go with red socks instead of green and gold stirrups, and you've got yourself a winner.

Speaking of green and gold, I just ate a plate full of asparagus. My pee is going to STINK!!!11!!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Since no one is really being serious about this, please allow me to say, this is without question, the worst concept I have ever seen. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived