High School Redesign

Grish

I tried to make a couple of leaps of faith. Because of budgets and cost --- I used the Bulldog from Truman State, understanding it most likely is a stock logo or one the would not cost a ton of money to come close to.

The other is I wanted modern but not radical -- Figuring schools like to keep uni's for several years...

anyway here you go...

I could not find a current pic of their uniform... if someone has it, I would be interested in posting here to get more feed back...

mountvernon.jpg

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

I'm not sure if black is one of their colors...I understand that they are green and white, but I do like what you've done....I like them better than what they have now...I'm not really liking the helmet logo...Just something about it that doesn't appeal to me...It is an improvement over the numbers on the sides, however...

Instead of using the same logo on the sleeves as the helmets, I think I would use the one they used on the helmets in 2004, which you can sort of see on the pants in the pictures below...

btw...the uniforms kind of remind me of the Jets....maybe it's the colors...

Anyway, I just made the current helmet for The Washington HS Helmet Project this morning...

Here are two pictures that I combined together that show both the helmet and the uniforms from 2005...The only black I see on the entire uniform is the facemask on the helmet...

Good job overall on this concept...

Mike

MountVernon2005.jpg

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

I am not on the black either, but I went to their website and they had this posted..

21.jpg

So I am assuming black is in their scheme...

I know the bulldog logo is ok, but I hate highschools that seem to use the Alabama Numbers as a default. I especially don't like it when you have a good nickname.

I would rather seem them with an MV then the #'s, but that is just my opinion.

I am going to be working on Bellingham for the same reason too.

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

I am not on the black either, but I went to their website and they had this posted..

21.jpg

So I am assuming black is in their scheme... also looks like they might have black drop shadows on their numbers, in your photos.

I know the bulldog logo is ok, but I hate highschools that seem to use the Alabama Numbers as a default. I especially don't like it when you have a good nickname.

I would rather seem them with an MV then the #'s, but that is just my opinion.

I am going to be working on Bellingham for the same reason too.

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

Hobo...

If you happen to have any pictures of the new Bellingham helmet, I'd appreciate a copy of it...I know they are now red, but that's all I know...I believe it has a "B" on the side, but the one picture I've seen of it isn't a good one...

The Bellingham Red Raiders....I'm looking forward to an interesting concept for this one....Good luck....

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

I actually go to school with they girlfriend of the head coach in Bellingham. I will see if she can get me a copy or a really nice photo, I see her next week. They have some on their site, just look up , Bellingham Red Raider Football, you will find it #2 on the listings.

I actually helped you guys out with the Inglemoor helmet last year. I love the site.

Are you still looking for the Lake Stevens helmet? I never got back to you guys on that.

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

Hobo....

I'll take a look at their site and see what I can find...

We do still need the logo for Lake Stevens....I believe there is another school that uses the same logo or one very similar, but I don't recall who it is right off hand...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Mike,

Let me know who you need and I will see if I can get it. I live in Lake Stevens so I will see if I can get a picture of their logo for you.

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

Hobo...

One decal/logo we are trying to get a copy of is for Columbia River in Vancouver...It's a customized "CR"...We're going to do our best to get it before the Emerald City Kickoff Classic in September, because they are playing in it this year...

If there are any other helmets you can help with, we'd appreciate anything you can get...

Thanks for your help....

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

I like the design, but ...

Mount Vernon is called the Bulldogs???

I mean, I'm not going to ask you to do a redesign for a school nickname that doesn't exist. But you have to admit, Bulldogs for a town called Mount Vernon, located in the state of Washington, is pretty uncreative.

I don't know how the school didn't go with a nickname that is George Washingtonesque, but it's too bad it didn't. Oh well ...

Hey MKersey, I live in Vancouver WA and we play River once a year in all the sports cause we are old rivals, but since we moved up to 4a and they stayed 3a we play em more seldomly. I have some connections cause my teacher went to and used to teach at CR, so maybe he can help you out if you need it.

Hobo...

One decal/logo we are trying to get a copy of is for Columbia River in Vancouver...It's a customized "CR"...We're going to do our best to get it before the Emerald City Kickoff Classic in September, because they are playing in it this year...

If there are any other helmets you can help with, we'd appreciate anything you can get...

Thanks for your help....

Mike

Let me know who you need... and I will see what I can do. I live north of Seattle and Columbia River is a bit out of the way.

you can email me a list if you want: hobogrish@yahoo.com

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

Junglebook....

If you can help us get decals or artwork for the decals for CR, that would be great...We have plenty of pictures of the helmet, we just need decals to do it....

Hobo...

I passed your email on to Cliff of The Washington HS Helmet Project....He would be better suited to let you know which schools we need...I told him you're in the Seattle area and are willing to help out with that area.......Thanks for offering to help out again...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Nice looking uniforms - I noticed the bulldog on the helmet is the one Truman State (NE Missouri University) uses. Still, good work :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived