ROchester Razorsharks ABA Champions!

ROCHitman

I know many of don't care or think the ABA is a complete joke, but the franchise in my town just played 2 tremendous games to capture the title. Rochester hosted the Great Eight of the ABA and I attended many of those games. I gotta say, those games were very entertaining and high scoring.

Razorsharks.com

I have not been all that impressed with the abalive.com website, but their Playoff Bracket Image is simply awesome.

The story of their semifinal win

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Congrats to the Crapchester Razorsharks ... But damn! I totally had the Charlotte Krunk going all the way this year. ^_^

Typical clone! :P

It's not a bad a town as the clonies want you to believe.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

(from the Article) About SoCal: Southern California defeated the Strong Island Sound, 121-110, in Saturday's semifinals. The Legends are led by Jerry Dupree, who scored 20 points against the Sound. They will also have to contend with SoCal's 7-foot, 3-inch center Keith Closs, who had 10 points and 13 rebounds on Saturday

So that's where Keith Closs ended up!

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

Congrats to St. Louisan Chris Carrawell.

Just so we're straight here, this championship is for the 2004 playoffs, correct? I think the 2005 playoffs are about halfway done as 64 of the 128 division champs have been eliminated and the 2006 playoffs start sometime in February of next year, right? :D

Huzzah for the Razorsharks. Continuing the fine tradition of Rochester, NY dominating minor league sports.

It's rather clear that they ought to go to the CBA or NBDL next.

Insert Witty Signature Here.

Wait. The ABA actually has a structured conclusion to its season? I thought they just kept playing until all the teams but one folded, and then that one got the trophy.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Huzzah for the Razorsharks. Continuing the fine tradition of Rochester, NY dominating minor league sports.

It's rather clear that they ought to go to the CBA or NBDL next.

Yeah, rumor is they'll be in the NBDL next season.

The franchise is definetly going to exist next season but looks like they've outclassed the ABA.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Commissioner of

Archived