Best place to get a personalized authentic jersey

Avsman

I was just wondering. I'm looiking into getting a personalized authentic Bengals jersey and the image on the NFL Shop website does not show the correct number and name styles. I'm not sure if the NFL shop is the best place to go or not or if somebody else offers personalized stuff. I don't want to go to somebody else and not get the actual numbers and letters that the Bengals use. Any help you guys can give would be greatly appreciated.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Have you ever looked at sports logos...ON WEED?

I was just wondering. I'm looiking into getting a personalized authentic Bengals jersey and the image on the NFL Shop website does not show the correct number and name styles. I'm not sure if the NFL shop is the best place to go or not or if somebody else offers personalized stuff. I don't want to go to somebody else and not get the actual numbers and letters that the Bengals use. Any help you guys can give would be greatly appreciated.

Koch's Sporting Goods, 131 W. 4th St. Cincinnati, Ohio 513-621-2352

Ask for Chris or Greg.

If they don't have it or can't make it, you don't need it. :P

Yeah, I had a Dayton Bombers jersey made by some company up here in Dayton, a long time ago and it turned out all right. I just don't want to get ripped off and not have it look like a real Bengals jersey. Thanks though. I'll give them a call soon.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

NFL Shop is good for authentics (they're done by Exclusive Pro Sports, the ownership of which is a longtime friend of this board) but the replicas from NFL Shop are not done by Exclusive, and they're shoddy at best.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Koch's did all of the Reds, Bengals, Stingers, Cyclones, etc., jerseys for years and years until the leagues started providing the jerseys to the teams. Now, they just continue to do jerseys per order.

They also do the sewing for out of town teams when they need a jersey in a hurry.

Read this from CNNSI. I found it humerous.

Griffey Jr. #24 jerseys

griffeyjr24.jpg

Did he every wear 24, or was he 30 from day one? That is pretty funny. I wonder how many pissed off people actually ordered the #24 jerseys. There has to be other good examples of this.

o/t: I absolutely love how the red number with the white outline and black shadow looks on their pinstriped jerseys. I'm not a huge fan of the front of the jerseys, but I think the backs are... as the kids say... "off the chain."

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Did he every wear 24, or was he 30 from day one? That is pretty funny. I wonder how many pissed off people actually ordered the #24 jerseys. There has to be other good examples of this.

o/t: I absolutely love how the red number with the white outline and black shadow looks on their pinstriped jerseys. I'm not a huge fan of the front of the jerseys, but I think the backs are... as the kids say... "off the chain."

He wanted to wear 24, but the Reds had just announced that theyu were retiring it for Tony Perez, so he never got to.

Very funny Pooter. MLB says the jerseys may be illegal. Who are they? Maybe I'll get Koch's to make me a "He Hate Me" jersey too. Wouldn't that be sweet. That was so funny. So Koch's is the real deal huh? I called and their price is 60 bucks cheaper than the NFL shop. And they said they will ship it to my house when it's done. My buddy and I might take a road trip down there soon. Thanks for the tip man.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Archived