Nashville Predators Concepts

steiny_ramone

I can't believe people don't like the current uniforms...I think they have one of the best sets in the league.

As much as the orange alternates bring me back to the old Nashville Knights days (ECHL), I can't say I'm digging any of those...they look too 70's to me for some reason.

You might want to try coming up with something new and cutting edge instead of a play off what they currently have if you REALLY want to make some Preds concepts.

I can't believe people don't like the current uniforms...I think they have one of the best sets in the league.

As much as the orange alternates bring me back to the old Nashville Knights days (ECHL), I can't say I'm digging any of those...they look too 70's to me for some reason.

You might want to try coming up with something new and cutting edge instead of a play off what they currently have if you REALLY want to make some Preds concepts.

Amen, preach on! I love the current jerseys much more, but these are good, too. I do believe that if you were to make another concept jersey, it would be best to base it a little bit more on the current jerseys, as they would be more likely to be accepted by the fans.

Archived