my georgia bulldogs helmet

I like it, it's something unique and different. I don't understand why people get all freaked out when their school changes something (i.e. Michigan when they changed the facemask color of their helmets). Change is good! I think the G should be outlined in white, and maybe offset the bulldog a little bit more.

This is a good start, but I also think you need some trim or whatnot to help the "G" pop out. That classic look is tough to beat no matter what, so you can't get discouraged when you work on something like Georgia or Green Bay or the Chicago Bears: designs last decades for a reason.

Keep it up.

i've never been a fan of the georgia helmet logo, it reminds me of a green bay packers but in georgia colors. its the same issue i have with the colorado(U or State?) rams

while this is a good start, it seems a bit dated. might work for a team in the 1960s but not the 2000s. the cleveland browns bulldog logo recolored might work. its perfect for a team named the bulldogs. it shouldn't be a big problem since the browns won't be adding a helmet logo anytime soon and its a matter of time before the bulldog logo left on the dust pan of history.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived