NASCAR Girlfiends Feud

NJTank

Im suprised nobody mentioned this but looks like Greg Biffle's girlfriend coudl be getting in trouble for her fight with Kurt Busch's finacee last week. I thought it was entertaining I dont know why they are so upset.

Story

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

That's odd, I didn't know Greg Biffle was going out with Jimmy Spencer.

But in all seriousness, Biffle had a monster car and gets taken out by a car 2 laps down, his year has been plagued by stuff like this while the Busch family seems to be plagued with bump-and-runitis.

NASCAR could really increase ratings with a driver's spouse fight before the race. Let 'em duke it out on the frontstretch I say.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Im suprised nobody mentioned this but looks like Greg Biffle's girlfriend coudl be getting in trouble for her fight with Kurt Busch's finacee last week. I thought it was entertaining I dont know why they are so upset.

Story

the thing is too, that both of them are/were friends because Busch was with Roush for a while, so with Biffle and Busch being teammates at the time. so maybe this will spark a good rivalry with Biffle and Busch, which would make for some good racing.

8prlQWA.png

handbags at five paces!

:rolleyes:

seriously, this is more proof that NASCAR is an effing joke. I can't wait for the bubble to burst, the money to trickle back to the open wheel and sports car series (who don't have to rely on "ZOMG Girl Fight!!1!!" headlines; or, rather, aren't overinflated to where that's newsworthy) and for NASCAR to scale back to it's natural size and return to it's true base of fans.

------

the *real* motor sports news of the week is that Honda are going to be entering the American Le Mans Series next year as an engine supplier, branded as Acura. *that* is newsworthy. Handbags at dawn between NASCAR bints? Not so much.

harperdc.gif

the *real* motor sports news of the week is that Honda are going to be entering the American Le Mans Series next year as an engine supplier, branded as Acura. *that* is newsworthy. Handbags at dawn between NASCAR bints? Not so much.

Really??? That's interesting because Acura is a Honda brand that only exists in North America, and Honda almost exclusively uses its Honda name on everything it touches when it comes to racing, instead of Acura. I would've assumed Honda would just stick to branding its engines as Honda as it has done in the past, but wow, that is interesting. Thanks for the info.

Full disclosure: I do own a 2002 Acura CL-S.

Really??? That's interesting because Acura is a Honda brand that only exists in North America, and Honda almost exclusively uses its Honda name on everything it touches when it comes to racing, instead of Acura. I would've assumed Honda would just stick to branding its engines as Honda as it has done in the past, but wow, that is interesting. Thanks for the info.

Full disclosure: I do own a 2002 Acura CL-S.

they're apparently interested in making the brand worldwide - Lexus have already started (their GT500 cars in Japanese [super] GT are based off of the SC430 coupe) and Honda apparently have eyes to establishing the brand in Europe and Japan within the next few years. Seems like a good idea - Acura in sports car racing, Honda in F1 and the lower divisions fall as they may.

interesting to note: A) Acura/Honda Racing aren't making the chassis...just the engines (and apparently the chassis used for the presentation was the first time anybody'd seen the new Courage C75? hrm) and B) those engines are 3.4 liter naturally aspirated V8s...sound familIaRL? ;) (3.4 l is also the max for an NA engine for the LMP2 class, and they may take the turbocharging route to bring their engine into LMP1 in the next few years).

harperdc.gif

Archived