Nike Uniform Builder

BCBoy

I've played around on there a few times. It's really cool.

I think there have been concepts done on there on this board before, actually. I remember someone explaining how to take a picture of your screen before.

I think there have been concepts done on there on this board before, actually. I remember someone explaining how to take a picture of your screen before.

Yah, I use a program called PrintKey. For mac's of course there is the option-shift-four trick, but for windows PrintKey takes a picture of the screen and you can edit it in Photoshop or wherever. It's pretty cool.

Yah, I use a program called PrintKey. For mac's of course there is the option-shift-four trick, but for windows PrintKey takes a picture of the screen and you can edit it in Photoshop or wherever. It's pretty cool.

You don't need a fancy program. Just hit Print Screen on your keyboard. That's all.

201160034_f4c2ccdd98_o.png228795922_2c1d682c64_o.png

I remember doin a saints concept on there and didn't know how I could post here, that was before I knew about the "Prt Scrn" button on the keyboard.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived