"Eight Mascots That Need To Die"

leopard88

Here's one for the killing field:

gonz-05-ask-spike-graphic.jpg

Best picture I could find, but Gonzaga's mascot is annoying in many ways-

1-has normal-sized feet with exaggerated costume

2-breaks NCAA rules by playing a cowbell when only designated band members are allowed to perform any instrument

3-acts all gangsta like all the time... not something that associates with the Society of Jesus and Spokane, WA

4-I guess I'm a little bitter, but the mascot gave the pep band hell when we showed up to watch the game before we performed

VmWIn6B.png

Man, lmu, you really need to tone it down on the Gonzaga hatred. Otherwise, you're going to give yourself an ulcer. :D

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I agree with the St. Joe's Hawk...that thing is completely annoying. I understand the whole never give up the fight and always fly or whatever the hell it is, but still, it's just annoying. (And yes, I saw it in person and wanted to beat the living hell out of it. They were down by 30 to KU in the first half 2 years ago and he was trying to taunt the crowd in Lawrence)

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

Archived