Detroit Ignition

Dilbert

Not bad, only if Americans like soccer. But I think the people of Detroit will have a fun time. The logo is very nicely done, I was suprised how good it looked foor a league I've never heard before.

They are actually playing at the Compuware Sports Arena in Plymouth.

Signature intentionally left blank

Not bad, only if Americans like soccer. But I think the people of Detroit will have a fun time. The logo is very nicely done, I was suprised how good it looked foor a league I've never heard before.

Indoor soccer is much more fast-paced, so I think it appeals better to Americans. I still remember the old Washington Warthogs. I became interested in regular soccer after the indoor leauge they were in collapsed.

I think the logo is very well done. I don't think they're doing themselves any favors playing in Plymouth though.

I remember the Detroit Rockers from a few years back. I caught a few of their games on FSN Detroit. It seemed really exciting and it looked like they had a good turnout, but then they disappear ala Detroit Vipers. Does anybody know if this is the same league or what happened to the Rockers?

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

pretty much the same league in all but name and point system.

the old NPSL, which the Rockers were members of, has been running as the reincarnation of the MISL for several years now. and about scoring, originally the MISL kept the system it used as the NPSL...I figure you recall an arc like in basketball (2 points inside, 3 outside, 1 on power play). if you see an Ignition game, you wont' see that arc, as all goals are now worth 1 like outdoor soccer.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived