Running Back University

LEWJ

I can probably take requests but they cant be out of control. I must know what logo and what players you'd like.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I think you meant USC being "Running Back University" instead of Auburn. Count the Heismans.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I think you meant USC being "Running Back University" instead of Auburn. Count the Heismans.

I didn't pick what U.

It was a request, that I granted.

I think you meant USC being "Running Back University" instead of Auburn.  Count the Heismans.

I didn't pick what U.

Sorry, I forgot the upside down smiley. It's all good.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I think you meant USC being "Running Back University" instead of Auburn.  Count the Heismans.

I didn't pick what U.

Sorry, I forgot the upside down smiley. It's all good.

no its ok, i'm just sayin

request please:

oregon "o" logo

with

kellen clemens, terrance whitehead, demetrius williams, joey harrington, reuben droughns, keenan howry, samie parker, onterrio smith, maurice morris

autzen stadium never hurt either

please please?

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

I counted 5 RBs that won heismans, but are you aware that Coach John Heisman was a Plainsman? At least Auburn's running backs don't RUN from the police on the LA freeway or RUN their mouths when they get beat by a one man show!

THANK YOU, LEWJ

I counted 5 RBs that won heismans....

Don't be suprised if USC has FOUR heismans sometime soon- It sounds like this reggie bush thing could get interesting....

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

I agree that the players are tough to see. Also, it is weird that some are in NFL uniforms and some are in Auburn uniforms. I would put all in NFL or all in AU. Easy for me to say, though, since I don't have to find the photos.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

request please:

oregon "o" logo

with

kellen clemens, terrance whitehead, demetrius williams, joey harrington, reuben droughns, keenan howry, samie parker, onterrio smith, maurice morris

please please?

here it is

Oregon.gif

C&C Please

request please:

oregon "o" logo

with

please please?

here it is

Oregon.gif

C&C Please

Cool, My dad went to Reuben Droughns' high school and my aunt was good friends with his sister.

a_mcnabb_i.jpg

Archived