Manu Ginobili

ninersdd

Man have you seen that guy?! When Bibby barely touches his arm he reacts like an ifection is spreading and he gets a call, and then he pushes off of Bonzi Wells and trips over himself, and that gets Bonzi to foul out, pretty much ending any chance that the Kings had that game. This guy (and Tony Parker) have done this a lot yet the refs are clueless as to how to call it. My suggestion is after every game, have the coaches fill out some kind of a form grading the referees and turning them into the NBA

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

I gotta admit Artest got screwed but he deserved it his rep got him in that suspension that was a foul and thats all, there have been much worse hits taht have not recevied consideration for suspension but after all the trouble Artest cuased he only has himself to blame.

While Ginobilli is sneaky dirty, but is never in trouble so he gets away with it.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Stop. Being. Such. A. Homer.

When Vlade was flopping worse than Ben Affleck flicks, I'm sure you didn't have the same problems with people getting away with things. Ron Artest is insane, he's going to get a much more severe penalty than anyone else based on his track record, and that's fine with me. Why? Because he went into the stands and starting wailing on people. That's why.

Ginobili isn't dirty. Dude just plays hard. Basketball is a physical game and it rewards agressive play. It punishes stupid play. Artest is a gifted player, more gifted than Ginobili, IMO, but he plays stupid sometimes because he cannot control his emotions.

Kobe was suspended (2 games) for a similar forearm shiver during the season, so don't bitch, it could have been worse.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I gotta admit that during the Suns playoff run last year I felt the same way you do now about Ginobili and even more so towards Dirk and his flop jobs. But you gotta just distance your emotions and realize they are not breaking any rules and they are honestly playing very smart and taking everything the refs will get them. You can't hate on them for that.

PopHeading-1.gif

Okay I went to the game last night. I had a blast,especially when the building was rocking when Martin laid it in. But that won't stop me from saying how awful the refs were. Here are some bad calls that happened:

In the 2nd quarter Bonzi Wells got poked in the eye went to the floor inpain. The refs blew the whistle for an out of bounds to the Spurs, and played on even though there was a guy laying on the ground hurting in front of them, making the Kings down a man giving the Spurs a basket.

Later in the game, Ginobili carried the ball through the lane like Reggie Bush( a fan behind me said that), taking at least 4 steps and got a 3 point play out of it. Again some serious negligence from the refs.

Next Tony Parker was driving to the hoop when he did a baseball style head first dive to get a foul.

Then when the Spurs got calls, they had their hands up like whiny spoiled :censored: and were always in the faces of the refs. Then after Horry got a foul, he through the ball up against the pole of the hoop. I'm sorry but aint that a technical? :blink:

On a side note is Tony Parker gay? He was rubbing his chest against Bibby endlessly and hugging him!

(This is a joke, but his actions make you wonder) Feel free to comment on my comments or the game

BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

Okay I went to the game last night. I had a blast,especially when the building was rocking when Martin laid it in. But that won't stop me from saying how awful the refs were. Here are some bad calls that happened:

In the 2nd quarter Bonzi Wells got poked in the eye went to the floor inpain. The refs blew the whistle for an out of bounds to the Spurs, and played on even though there was a guy laying on the ground hurting in front of them, making the Kings down a man giving the Spurs a basket.

Later in the game, Ginobili carried the ball through the lane like Reggie Bush( a fan behind me said that), taking at least 4 steps and got a 3 point play out of it. Again some serious negligence from the refs.

Next Tony Parker was driving to the hoop when he did a baseball style head first dive to get a foul.

Three observations:

--Normally, play doesn't stop until the team with the injured player regains possession. It's been this way for years.

--Since when is "travelling" called in the NBA? Taking 4 steps in the NBA generally won't get you called for travelling

--The NBA, as far as I know, doesn't have an embellishing penalty like the NHL does. If the players can draw fouls by diving and acting, why should they stop?

If the NBA starts calling all the fouls like the NHL has started to do, you will get penalties and infractions on almost every possession, and that will really lengthen these games....

I really feel the officiating has been horrible in the Suns/Lakers series so far in favor of the Lakers, but I will not say that?s the reason my team is down 2-1. Yea, I feel the Suns got screwed in a couple of really important calls, but the Suns just haven?t played hard enough to win.

PopHeading-1.gif

I really feel the officiating has been horrible in the Suns/Lakers series so far in favor of the Lakers, but I will not say that?s the reason my team is down 2-1. Yea, I feel the Suns got screwed in a couple of really important calls, but the Suns just haven?t played hard enough to win.

Just like the Kings in 02, remember Bibby was bleeding after getting elbowed by Bryant?

Yeah, but still youre right that the Suns should play better. (They still have a dangerous offense)

BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

Archived