Pacjers Helmet

gueman

Just and idea. If I had the skills I would love to create a crazed butcher or somthing. Instead I give you a packing box. And I am sure it will remind some of the game Q-Bert. Ravage me if you must.

Packers1helmet.jpg

I did try to link to the past with a dark blue outline of the box, and I changed the color green slightly.

Mods, can you correct the heading to say Packers Helmet?

Thanks

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Reminds me of...

Q-bert.jpg

Yeah, I'd have to agree with Q*bert... "@!#?@!"

That lettering is a bit too small to see from the stands (rather like the Raiders lettering). And I don't think fans think of The UPS Store when they hear Packers.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

Reminds me of...

Q-bert.jpg

Yeah, I'd have to agree with Q*bert... "@!#?@!"

That lettering is a bit too small to see from the stands (rather like the Raiders lettering). And I don't think fans think of The UPS Store when they hear Packers.

Fair enough. It was just an exercise in creativity. I really would like to see a demented meat packer, sorta looking like Daniel Day Lewis in Gangs of New York.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Just and idea. If I had the skills I would love to create a crazed butcher or somthing. Instead I give you a packing box. And I am sure it will remind some of the game Q-Bert. Ravage me if you must.

Packers1helmet.jpg

I did try to link to the past with a dark blue outline of the box, and I changed the color green slightly.

Mods, can you correct the heading to say Packers Helmet?

Thanks

Your concept is more fitting for what the area really specializes in: packaging. It's great you've taken a different approach.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

The Packers did try a butcher mascot once - when the NFL had its "Huddles" kid mascots going, the Green Bay one was a bearded guy in an apron named Packy Packer carrying a string of sausages. You can imagine how well that went over. (The only one still going is that demented-looking cowboy in Dallas)

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

The Packers did try a butcher mascot once - when the NFL had its "Huddles" kid mascots going, the Green Bay one was a bearded guy in an apron named Packy Packer carrying a string of sausages. You can imagine how well that went over. (The only one still going is that demented-looking cowboy in Dallas)

Well that was aimed a kids, and chicks I guess. But that is what I meant, well sans sausages. I also thought of those packing hooks the stevedores used back in the day but they didn't use them on meat I don't believe. I think if someone came up with a killer image it would be accepted IMHO.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

P. J. O'Rourke

Well here are two updates. I dropped the blue. I think I am done with the box theme for now. C&C as always.

Packers1helmetbcopy.jpg

Packers1helmetc.jpg

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived