Old World Cup Jerseys

Juddley

I was looking on google and could not find it, so I figured to ask everyone here. I wanted to find out if there were any sites out on the net that had the designs of old world cup jerseys. I was more curious in 1994 just because I figured there were some bad ones that year, including the US kits, and wanted to compare them. I appreciate your help! =)

I don't remember anything particularly bad about the '94 kits. Well, the US away (I think the blue star jersey was officially designated as the "away" one, but they wore it for 3 of their 4 games) was questionable (I remember the best description of it back then was "denim-y"). Almost all the adidas teams had a generic template with the 3 big stripes on each side, by the ribs, pointing upwards.

And everyone had the sublimation going on big-time. Italy and Brazil both had some designs on the jerseys that were only visible at medium distance (I have an original Diadora '94 Baggio 10 at home).

Try this too: FIFA World Cup - USA 94 Picture Gallery

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

If I ever remember, I have the following and will be happy to post photos:

1990 US kit (adidas - blue)

1992 US kit (adidas - blue)

1993 US kit (adidas - white)

1994 US kit (adidas - white/red stripes)

1994 US kit (adidas - blue w/ stars)

1996 US kit (nike - white)

1996 US kit (nike - blue)

1998 US kit (nike - white)

1998 US kit (nike - red)

2002 US kit (nike - blue)

Like I said, when I get home from work I'll post photos.

patriotssignature.png

Gah, who let the away kit out of the asylum!

I distinctly remember several nations in 1994 pretty much wearing jerseys from 1-2 templates made by Adidas or Diadora.

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/files_footb...920517_GH_L.jpg

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/files_footb...940705_GH_T.jpg

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Archived