Dearborn Pathfinders Concept

Fyrwulf

Well, this is my concept for an expansion team if the Lions were to ever move out of town and the Detroit area was bereft of a time for a while. It's also something I plan on using as a fantasy team in a non-CCSLC league. I have a wordmark/secondary logo done, although it sucks and I have expended my competence in CGI. I'm also kinda at a loss as to how to get everything to fit and still look like what I have in mind,

Home Uniform

Away Uniform

Alternate Uniform

Logo

Alternate Logo

Helmet

Dearborn Pathfinders Field

cttdolphins2.png

the home and road are both dark?

what would you wear on the road against a team that wears black?

the alternate?

i dunno. i'm not feeling it. colors are way too dark, and the design is uninspired.

Well, it's hardly finished yet. I mean, the logos aren't there and neither is the striping I'm planning on. As for what would be worn at road against a team wearing black, they'd wear their standard home uniforms; the Dolphins wore their white away jerseys every game last season and I don't see any reason the reverse can't be done.

cttdolphins2.png

Well, it's hardly finished yet. I mean, the logos aren't there and neither is the striping I'm planning on. As for what would be worn at road against a team wearing black, they'd wear their standard home uniforms; the Dolphins wore their white away jerseys every game last season and I don't see any reason the reverse can't be done.

the dolphins wore white every game, because it's their road uniform. they wore it on the road, like they were supposed to, and they wore it at home, by choice.

when they were at home, they chose to wear their away uniform. because the home team chooses what uniform they wear. the road team is then forced to wear whatever clashes.

you can't force the home team to wear their away jersey, if YOU are the road team. does that make sense?

also,

I think the uniform is just about finished, unless somebody has another suggestion.
is what lead me to believe that the uniforms were "just about finished" :) didn't think there would be a lot more changes to striping or colors.

Yeah, I understand. It's not like I can't make the tan uniform the jersey my away jersey and make the black the alternate; one can even make a good case for it since black is only a trim color in two out of the three uniforms.

As for the striping, it have to be drawn in, since what I have in mind isn't conventional striping.

cttdolphins2.png

As for the striping, it have to be drawn in, since what I have in mind isn't conventional striping.

Well go ahead and draw it in. It's kinda hard to give C&C on a uniform when it's not done yet. Plus your "wordmarks" aren't really wordmarks. A wordmark has the name of the team, not just the first letter.

Well go ahead and draw it in. It's kinda hard to give C&C on a uniform when it's not done yet. Plus your "wordmarks" aren't really wordmarks. A wordmark has the name of the team, not just the first letter.

word marks have WORDS?!?! :blink:

:hockeysmiley:

I like the colours but that wordmark isn't going to work at all, the image in the D is unclear and would not with the size of it inside the D.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

word marks have WORDS?!?! :blink:

:hockeysmiley:

Traditionally they do. I don't know, maybe no words is the cool new thing.

As for the new jerseys, I still think they are missing something. The top just seems too bland.

Archived