Celebs With Lord Stanley

Neon_Matrix

If that were the Lombardi Trophy everyone would be in an uproar. Since it's the NHL and probably the sport Americans care least about, well, no one cares.

I would wipe my ass with the Lombadi Trophy if I had the chance.

And anyone who would get upset has problems. Its freaking remade every year and has nothing on Stanley.

I'm going to the HHOF tomorrow to apply for a job, hopefully I can get one but who knows. If they need to hire then great, otherwise... gotta start looking elsewhere. I'll keep you guys posted if I get the job or not.

I have a friend who works there.

I'm going to the HHOF tomorrow to apply for a job, hopefully I can get one but who knows. If they need to hire then great, otherwise... gotta start looking elsewhere. I'll keep you guys posted if I get the job or not.

I have a friend who works there.

Well hopefully soon you may have two. ^_^ (I'm such a wistful thinker right now...but hey, never know unless I try!!)

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

You want a celebrity with The Stanley Cup? I've got one for you - me!

The-Cup.png

I've actually got a couple of other shots, one taken at the Hall of Fame in Toronto and another from the World Juniors in a Russian jersey.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived