Big Ten footy

Discrim

warmup pants gave me an idea, and so the pants said to give Indiana stripes.

home/away

Indianahome.png

clash 1-vs white jumpers

Indianaclash1.png

clash 2-to be worn at Minnesota, Northwestern, Ohio State and Wisconsin (among other crimson/red/purple/etc teams)

Indianaclash2.png

heh, I figure I'd go somewhat traditional here. I've been thinking about using a St. Kilda style but it looks like I'll have to shelve that idea til I get started on the ACC, as I don't plan on going in that direction with the rest of the Big Ten.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cream...it shouldn't look even remotely pink, as it's gold-based.

heh, for the hell of mention, you're gonna love what I hooked the Illini up with B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

I love these concepts. You can and are doing anything you want with these. There is nothing holding you back except your imagination. I can't wait for the rest of these.

although I don't plan on taking a true bow til I've finished, I will say I am very proud to present this set...shoot, I figure I'll have to save Michigan for last now, cus that's the only thing I foresee topping this...I give you the concept ucnu112's been waiting for ;)

CHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF!!!!!

home-the Illini take their V and stripes back from the Bears after over 80 years...and as you can see, Chief Illiniwek takes back his rightful place on the uniforms :)

Illinoishome.png

away-the pattern on the stripe appears on the Chief Illiniwek logo, so I decided to approximate it and put it to work

Illinoisaway.png

clash white-the Chief stripe only appears on the front for obvious reasons

Illinoisclash.png

as you may be wondering, I used the Bears' sleeve number font (heh, may as well borrow something from them seeing as they've worn Illini colors since 1920)

2016cubscreamsig.png

The Illinois set is sweet. I'm not only lovin' the "chief stripe", but the V stripes are genius. This is the best yet, and that's not because I'm an Ilini fan.

And are those cream/white stripes on the red Indiana clash kit?

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

I don't know any of these schools, so it's hard to say what's too much etc, but the Illisnois Home is a beauty.

If it were a footy jumper, I'd reckon the Indian Chief would go aobve the numbers, but that's just what I'm used to.

I'm not going to do them on the footy template in my sig, though I have done one or two, but the one's I've done look good on a player.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Hail2theVictorz: keep yer pants on, waitin til Wednesday won't kill ya ;)

illinirox: thank ya...as I mentioned, I figure what I have planned for Michigan is just about the only thing that would top that set. shoot, it's my favorite of the bunch so far and I'm a Badger fan...and about Indiana, yeah I decided to use both cream and white mainly cus I wanted to avoid using black (except for obvious black teams like Iowa and Purdue). seeing as the football team used black trim for many years, though, it actually woulda been a good idea to use it.

mero: heh, don't worry about it. I figure somebody out there would think something about one's too much, and I think I may have reached that point a couple times. eh well, it happens.

Day 8, set 8...Penn State. basically, my goal was to keep this from being boring, though I may not have succeeded.

home/away-modeled after the helmet of JoePa's boys. I thought about just giving em a Geelong style (navy hoops) but this just says Penn State

PennStatehome.png

clash-I borrowed the stripe/different color back idea from a Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks concept Gazzzaf posted here a few months back.

PennStateclash.png

c & c appreciated, even from that self-important prick who kept getting banned recently...what was his name again? ;)

for your viewing pleasure, the schedule for the last three schools' unveiling:

Monday: Michigan State

Tuesday: Ohio State

Wednesday: Michigan

2016cubscreamsig.png

*holds megaphone out of bus window*

because I make less money than you! because I make less money than you! because I make less money than you!

*end commercial spoof*

it's day nine, which means set nine-Michigan State. I had actually thought of using a cape motif here, but I ran into two problems: spartans likely wouldn't wear capes, just armor; and not counting the silver used by the basketball team, I only had two colors to work with-green and white...hence, I scrapped that plan for now and went with stripes.

home/away

MichiganStatehome.png

clash

MichiganStateclash.png

C&C appreciated, though money aint bad either ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

heh...I shall end this early. I just finished Michigan, and figured it's technically Tuesday anyway. End of the Big Ten series...Ohio State...

home-hoops based on helmet stripe

OhioStatehome.png

away-mainly red

OhioStateaway.png

clash-mainly black

OhioStateclash.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

rolling-stones-lips-202x202.jpg

Is that what you used for the Michigan shape?

It's all I see when I look at it.

HA HA HA HA!

No offense to you discrim, because that is obviously how the state up north does their helmets, but rmered, that was awesome!

oddly enough, the Stones were just about the furthest thing from my mind :D but I see the irony :hockeysmiley:

2016cubscreamsig.png

rolling-stones-lips-202x202.jpg

Is that what you used for the Michigan shape?

It's all I see when I look at it.

HA HA HA HA!

No offense to you discrim, because that is obviously how the state up north does their helmets, but rmered, that was awesome!

I'm far enough away to not know why this is ironic.

I don't mean to offend anyone, certainly not my mate Discrim.

But it just looks like an enormous set of lips.

And I mean Melanie Griffith lips, not your regular lips.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived