Logo for Local Band

TurnTwo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dunno if you meant to do this, but when I look at the top bird, I see a guitar in the bottom of the bird.

Both of them could easily be used to quickly identifiy the band though. I like them.

Wow, I never even noticed that. You have quite an imagination :P .

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

Seeing this at such a large size, the bird looks a little rough around the edges. The curves are a little wonky and ungraceful and such. I can send you my file if you'd like so you can use the original. Anyway, I think the top one here looks good. The bottom one, I'm kind of torn. For one, I'm not a huge fan of Myriad for display purposes. It's good for text, but for display, Helvetica Neue Light or Ultralight is definitely a better choice.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i like them both but it depends on the type of music the band plays. I see the first one as being like a heavy sort of rebellious logo and the second one more for a lighter band. FOr some reason the second one remind me of led zepplin, no idea why

Archived