Amare #1

I don't see either Bryant or Stoudemire as being selfish at all. I don't know what Bryant's motivation is, but so what if a guy changes jersey numbers? I think the marketing and the money gained off the switch just comes with the change - I don't think he does it purposely, and it's not like he's in it just for the money.

As for Stoudemire, who can blame the guy for wanting to switch his number after a terrible year? He wants a fresh start, let him have it.

I don't see either Bryant or Stoudemire as being selfish at all.

I hope you are just referring to the number situation, because I don't know anyone who would argue that Kobe is not a selfish player. However, he is an amazing player and does what he needs to do to get the job done.

I don't really have a problem with changing numbers. It?s the player?s choice and as long as it is not excessive (Artest) what?s the big deal?

PopHeading-1.gif

I don't see either Bryant or Stoudemire as being selfish at all.

I hope you are just referring to the number situation, because I don't know anyone who would argue that Kobe is not a selfish player. However, he is an amazing player and does what he needs to do to get the job done.

I don't really have a problem with changing numbers. It?s the player?s choice and as long as it is not excessive (Artest) what?s the big deal?

Is there anybody in the League that's in as much of a lose/lose situation as Kobe?

Even when he tries to get his teammates involved (Game 7), he's somehow being selfish. He has more assists per game than Jordan did in a lot of his seasons.

IUe6Hvh.png

I was. I'm not going to question the guy's on-court dominance, but I don't see him being selfish in the fact that he's going to go out there and simply change his jersey so that he can rake in the new profits and see how many others are true fans and willing to buy a new jersey for him.

Archived