Coffee House Logo

Klydefrog

just looking for some C&C

The Business is called Barista Vista

barista_logo.jpg

This is just an idea - might be outside the box a little bit - but if you're going for the S in both words to be steam wisps, maybe you could do that to the bottom of the I in "Vista" to even that out? Sort of like the Heat?

I think you should get rid of the cup and saucer. They are not helping the design one bit. The other thing I would do is move VISTA to the right and line up the top of the one S with the bottom of the other. Also, BARISTA needs more weight to fit in with the VISTA text.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

just looking for some C&C

The Business is called Barista Vista

barista_logo.jpg

This is just an idea - might be outside the box a little bit - but if you're going for the S in both words to be steam wisps, maybe you could do that to the bottom of the I in "Vista" to even that out? Sort of like the Heat?

i don't think that the s in barista should look like steam. Only the s in vista should this way it looks more like steam coming from a cup rather then steam coming from random places

i don't think that the s in barista should look like steam. Only the s in vista should this way it looks more like steam coming from a cup rather then steam coming from random places

I didn't mean for it to come from random places - rather, it looks like the steam is heading off into the air and evaporating in the upper S, and thought that adding that below it would bring the sense of it coming right from the coffee.

Overall, I think it works well. Some critiques....the handle on the coffee cup needs moved up toward the top....and move "Barista" away from "Vista." Also, any chance of adding some negative space (black) at the bottom of the logo, to kind of balance it out...maybe part of the saucer, or maybe add a shadow.

cfg.jpg41QN7ATP9VL._AA280_.jpg

Archived