3d Basketball Jersey

gheckler

Thought I would show off a little test I'm doing in 3d again...the jersey isn't the highest quality, trying to find a good pattern to use for the airnet cloth....let me know what you think....

0a8e521b.png

pitt1-sm.gifpirates2-sm.gifpeng1-sm.gifpitt-white-sm.gifakron3-sm.gifkent-sm.gif

I see the future of Templates and designs in this, I think it looks great! Love the 3d look makes it just that much more real.

*day dreams* I can see it now people will be making concepts using 3d templates with more detailed patterns that look so realistic that no will will be able to tell if the uniform is real or fake. Kinda like when you photoshop a player into a different color or uni.

tight man....is that guy in all the different uniforms Agent 47 from the Hitman series?

(guilty of thread-jacking)

I heard vin diesel will play him in the upcoming movie in 07.

(Details)

HC_Cover_Preview_Logo.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The baseball player appears happy to see me.

...or something.

(raising the level of maturity)

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Now that you mention it, he does look like Hitman....definately wasn't done on purpose....it's actually the default character in a 3d program called Poser. The jerseys and such were gathered from various 3d sites. The whole scene was then exported into another program called Carrara 5 Pro.

pitt1-sm.gifpirates2-sm.gifpeng1-sm.gifpitt-white-sm.gifakron3-sm.gifkent-sm.gif

• 2 weeks later...

well, however you did it, it looks f'n amazing. excellent work

and if vin diesel is playing agent 47 in the movie, i will be waiting for it at blockbuster. i told myself long ago i'd never see a vin diesel movie in the theater

Archived