Round 3 Voting

GameCock82

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green

A - 1 - Very nice job.

B - 1 - Glory looked more like the AFL. Havoc looked af2-ish.

Grey

A - 1 - Both were great, came down to the AFL look.

B - 1 - See Grey A.

All entries were fantastic. Several mistakes, though. The Incarnate had an 100 yd. field. Most entries that had a brand logo on it weren't Nike. The AFL has all of the teams equipment, excluding helmets, and unis outfitted by one company-Nike. Gotta do your research.

Green

A - 1 - Very nice job.

Grey

B - 1 - See Grey A.

All entries were fantastic. Several mistakes, though. The Incarnate had an 100 yd. field. Most entries that had a brand logo on it weren't Nike. The AFL has all of the teams equipment, excluding helmets, and unis outfitted by one company-Nike. Gotta do your research.

Well, I would have voted based on the quality of each design, not on how "AFL-ish" it was. :P But, that's just me.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Green

A - 1 - Very nice job.

Grey

B - 1 - See Grey A.

Well, I would have voted based on the quality of each design, not on how "AFL-ish" it was. :P But, that's just me.

agreed, this was done on how great the design was, oh well so they didn't use Nike what is that going to get them? Negative points :therock:

Green

A - 1 - Very nice job.

Grey

B - 1 - See Grey A.

agreed, this was done on how great the design was, oh well so they didn't use Nike what is that going to get them? Negative points :therock:

There were no bad looking concepts. Most of the ones that were close to me, I based my decision on the challenge: "Make an expansion team for the Arena Football League." Just like some of you would say "the NFL wouldn't allow that/not something the NFL would do," I decided by what the AFL would do.

Also, if a league uses a certain uni template or only had one outfitter for their unis, then the concept should be based on that. If you do an NFL concept, you would either put a Reebok logo on it or you wouldn't put a logo on it at all. Plus, simple things like the field size are common sense. That's just one thing that gave "negative Points" to the Incarnate concept.

Archived