i need some insperation........

fkaKrock5cent

Do you want to do one for an existing team or one you made up in your head?

There's advantages and disadvantages to both.

Advantage to existing teams? You've got something to compare your idea to, visually. Of course, that could also work against you, since existing teams already have an "image" in place. BUT, this board is all about "concepts", so let your mind wander.

With your own teams, you're free to let your mind wander more freely, since you really have no established parameters, per se, to work inside of.

Like me--right now I'm working on concepts for a make-believe team I did a LONG time ago. I just pulled locale names from different parts of where I come from, and made up the nicknames and colors.

Think of what colors you like or would like to see, and what animal/human/mascot you think might best be associated with that and then go from there.

Tell you what--I'll give you one of my fantasy teams and see what you can do with it. From my fantasy 3FL team (3FL--Florida Flag Football League), I give you the Ocala Forest Dragons. There's a forest called the Ocala National Forest--and a city by the same name in the same place. Check this link out for more info: Ocala National Forest.

I used sort of a fire red, golden yellow, pine, and forest green for my team jerseys. Mine was a flag football team, but maybe YOU could do a tackle football concept.

Go for it...and see what you can do with that.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Go for it...whatever you wish.

I lost my concepts for that entire league along with every other football concept I've ever drawn on paper a long time ago (some knucklehead decided to jack my bookbag at school), so I can't even send you the logo I did for that. One of these days I'll get around to redoing the whole 3FL, but for now, you have fun with this.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

i've got an ich to design a football concpt but i cant think of what to do

any requests?

bucco's suggestion is good...addin to that, get on the bus (or in the car/on the bike/insert mode of transportation) and go somewhere...the mall, a park, a corner, downtown, uptown, Arby's, your kid cousin's birthday party or wherever. Do a bit of peoplewatching, you'll more often than not see somethin that strikes your fancy in some way...shoot, I've gotten color ideas, and occasionally logo inspiration, from bein out and about.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Do what you please, bucco and discrimihater have given you good advice. I personally think that creating a concept for a team you make up is more fun because you aren't just creating a jersey, you're creating logos too. Not to say that doing an existing team is not fun or anything because it is, I'm just saying that you can expand your boundaries more with a made up team.

bucco_B, i'm workin on the dragons concept right now

havin a hard time commin up with a logo so for now i'm usin one i fond on the web site you gave me.

so heres what I have so far.

i hear you on the logo. It took me a good while to come up with one myself. Just one piece of advice pertaining to the logo you used (and I know it's probably jsut serving as a placeholder for you for right now): there are no mountain ranges in Florida.

I may eventually get around to redoing this concept for both flag/tackle football if I can ever get some free time to do it. As best I can remember, I used a pic of a fire-breathing dragon coming out of a pine forest. Maybe you can explore that angle.

(As for the name "Forest Dragons" and where it come from? I just pulled it out the air and thought it sounded good, so it stuck.)

Like the colors you used, though. But I'm itching to see some fire red in there somewhere...

Looking good, kin. I like the away. When I did my flag football version of the jerseys for this team they looked more NFL Europe-ish, and in some ways that's a good thing. I like where you're going with this. Just be sure to color in that away jersey # (I know you wuz gon do that anyway, tho ^_^ ...)

Keep at it, though. One of these days I'll get back around to doing this again as wella s the rest of my teams.

hay Bucco_B is the nickname dragons or forest dragons

"Forest "Dragons".

Archived