Jersey Changing

ericcartman19

When a player gets traded to a new team it looks like they take the old one and cover it over with the present teams jersey without ever having the player get a new picture taken. For example: Steve McNair, Titans to Ravens. Is there anyway to do this with Paint or some free program out there, or even a free trial?

yeah they did that in madden 05 i think. yeah because I remember jamel white wearing a bucs-colored jersey, but it was the exact same as his browns one. I think this is very possible in photoshop, maybe even the free-trial. sometimes i think they take the guys who think they're hard and put smiles on them. :P

(ie: when coco crisp was traded to the redsox they photoshopped an indians pic so it looked like he was wearing a bosox cap.)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I made a picture of Vince Young in a Ravens jersey (last december for a friend). It doesn't look great, but I think I did a pretty good job. You could do it in Paint to it just takes a little bit of patience. Here is the photo (unfortunately Photobuck makes the image much smaller than it actually is):

VinceYoungRavens.jpg

The best case of this photoshopping I can remember was in the late 90s photos of the Red Wings. Everyone on the team got their photo taken wearing a turtle neck under their jersey with a small logo on it. In NHL 2000, players who had been traded by the Red Wings during the previous season were on their new teams still wearing the turtle neck with the logo cropped out and wearing the new team's jersey. They really looked out of place on the new team as nobody else was wearing a turtle neck.

When a player gets traded to a new team it looks like they take the old one and cover it over with the present teams jersey without ever having the player get a new picture taken. For example: Steve McNair, Titans to Ravens. Is there anyway to do this with Paint or some free program out there, or even a free trial?

In response to this and the other posts here...

Best example of Photoshopping in regards to new/traded players? Study the sidebar graphics real close the next time you watch SportsCenter or ESPNNEWS. Ever wonder how Johnny Damon got into a NY cap so quick--or how any other player got into their new teams' jersey and/or cap so fast? Photoshop. I can pick it out each and every time they do it.

Watch close next time a player gets signed or traded to a new team and see if you can pick it out.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived