Blue Jays Concept

LEWJ

Yes, this is quite similar to their jerseys already, however I do like the tweaks you've made. The piping and numbers on the front of the jersey makes them look a whole lot better and that alternate is cool looking. The cap for the alternate is excellent, it reminds me of the old days for the Blue Jays.

Yes, this is quite similar to their jerseys already, however I do like the tweaks you've made. The piping and numbers on the front of the jersey makes them look a whole lot better and that alternate is cool looking. The cap for the alternate is excellent, it reminds me of the old days for the Blue Jays.

IMO jerseys w/out front piping are too plain.

and i did try to make the alt hat retro-ish.

Thanks for the c&c

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Good tweaks. One complaint: The home and road hats simply must be switched. The black cap would look good with the road uniform; the blue cap would look great with the home uniform. Right now you've got a very blue-dominant home uniform with a mismatched black cap and a black-dominant road uniform with a mismatched blue cap. Plus I guarantee that if the Jays adopted your uniforms, fans would all be wearing the blue cap in Toronto anyway. If you're going to have different caps, and you know for sure that the fans are going to prefer one cap over the other, then you really ought to wear the fan favorite at home.

20082614447.png

i had an idea for a concept exactly like this, no point in making it anymore you did a great job.

great minds think alike, :P

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived