Sabres concept

jkrdevil

With this Sabres concept, I tried to cross the old sbres with the new. Shark won't like this but the colors are Blue, Gold, and Silver. I used the 3rd jersey logo with the primary logo to make a modren style of the old Sabres logo.

sabresconcept.gif

I know there is no names or numbers, but I forgot to put them on. They would be the current ones with the colors I used.

holy fu*k-:censored:.........

jkr.. i've seen you since you've been here.. i've seen everything you've ever posted on here... this is by far your best work...

very nice...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

That's a cool concept.  Could probably use a little larger buffalo head, since it's not really noticable what it is.  With the silver in there, I'd almost think a more orangey (is that a word?) yellow would be better, something closer to the Predators' gold.

Overall, though, terrific concept.  I'm interested to see a number set for these.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

It is a nice jersey, but I will tend away from the hyperbole and offer a few suggestions...

My main issue with the logo is the same one I had with the old one. It's so disjoined, and they slap a ring around it to hold it all together and call it a logo... there has to be a better way of uniting the swords and the bison head into one logo. Not saying the ring must be discarded (on the white jersey it serves the purpose of making the background blue), but on the blue jersey it seems unnecessary, as the background is already blue (ie. the Preds jersey... blue b/g triangle on the white, none on the blue).

The jersey cut is very well done (although on the dark jersey, I'd say keep it consistent and separate the shoulder yellow and gray with thin blue).

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived