Jays sig

patsox

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm starting to agree with my other compadres here, it does look like you stole or borrowed the Bluejays sig. Then copied the other teams and made them look unclean and raw.

agreed. The jays sig is nice and clean, and looks as if someone other than yourself did it. The others are just failed reproductions that you slapped together in a quik minute. I'd be interested to see what the real designer would have to say.

What i say is that it is my design.

You can keep accusing me but since there is no way for me to prove that I made it that I know of, you people will continue to look right and I will look guilty.

Brian

Jays redo:

jaysredo-1.png

NOTE: If i didn't make this I wouldn't put my logo on it.

You can keep accusing me but since there is no way for me to prove that I made it that I know of, you people will continue to look right and I will look guilty.

Brian

Jays redo:

jaysredo-1.png

that really proves nothing, all you did was put your logo on it, dude until you prove that you can actually do a good job on others, this will still look stolen

Brian

Jays redo:

jaysredo-1.png

Anyone could slap a logo on that. BTW, putting your logo onit is a huge step backwards.

Since you've tried to prove you actually did these, the stuff is starting to look even worse! Look at the Mariners one. It's horrendous. Whether or not you did the Jays one doesn't even matter anymore because our doubts aren't going to stop you from tainting the boards with your crap.

Queue your sig...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

What is so bad about the Mariners one?

IT IS SLOPPY AS :censored:! BEFORE YOU EVEN ASK ABOUT ANY OF THE OTHERS REST ASSURED THAT THEY ARE SLOPPY AS :censored: TOO! EVERYTHING YOU DO IS SLOPPY AS :censored:!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

listen to what people are saying to you man. they are telling you you are rushing your work and not concentrating on one of them long enough so you respond by posting 5 new sloppy ones you just made

NO...like I said I don't understand WHAT is sloppy about them.

Maybe the theory is that if 5 or 10 new works are produced, the ill-constructed piece of art will magically correct itself, or people will be too busy noticing how crappy the new ones are to care about the older ones.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

listen to what people are saying to you man. they are telling you you are rushing your work and not concentrating on one of them long enough so you respond by posting 5 new sloppy ones you just made

NO...like I said I don't understand WHAT is sloppy about them.

How's this for a proposition: Until you listen to what people are telling you about your sloppy work, you are not allowed to critique anybody else's work as being sloppy. I mean, it's only fair, you know?

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived