Another Sabres concept for our hopes and dreams

B-mer

UPDATED BELOW

Here's one that someone else made, i think on here a long time ago. I dont remember who, so if it was you, i'm not stealing it.

i changed the logo to most everyone's favorite from Celsius Designs, and some other things. two options for the dark jersey/sock, 4 options for pants. which do you like best?

i know they seem a bit EDM or CHI, but it still rings classic Sabres to me. and everytime i look at them i think they'd be awesome.

sabresd8tx.png

The bottom two jerseys with P3 would be an instant improvement over what the Sabres are planning. Don't worry about it looking too much like the Blackhawks, I think there are enough subtle differences (i.e. the Y-neck collar and home striping on the second option) to overcome that.

QPR%20Sig.png

• 10 months later...

new and maybe improved... haha. didnt want to start a new thread over this, and i'm sure these have been overdone this passed year. i wanted to get closer to classic design, so the striping is just that. 2 different whites to test different color combos. i never liked how on their classic whites the striping colors were different on the arms and torso. questions for which socks--vintage or matching, and which shoulder logo?

sabreshn4.png

untitled1copyiw0.png

logos are the ones from Celsius Designs and they're current shoulder logos. at first i didnt really like Celsius' shoulder logo, but after really looking at it, reading his description and thinkin bout it, it's a nice homage, and kind of still fits the design of the original jerseys with the circleness...

by the way, i just photoshopped Cole's old PHX concept to make it quicker. :D which is why it's a lil rough

Archived