Boshalladay City Switchups

~boshalladay~

I kind of like the away uniform, although I would probably prefer all the letters to be the same size. The home needs more development. Those green sleeves are a bit overpowering on an otherwise simple jersey. I would either make them white or add some striping/piping to the jersey to integrate things a little better and make the sleeve color not look like a mere afterthought. I would make the home pants just like the away pants, but white instead of gray. Finally, I would keep the M hat only, but either make it a white M or outline it in white so it stands out better. It is a little messy, but I have seen plenty worse...

HTH,

LT

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I've worked on this for a while taking some C&C into affect and I came up with Brewers basketball. There is some interesting striping, something you've probably never seen:

brewers1rq8.png

It's more messy than the Bucks one, but take a better look at the design then the quality.

These are alright for a start, but you gotta clean 'em up, man. I know it's your first concept, so I won't tear you to shreds. I posted my first concept for a baseball team about week ago. It wasn't too good because it was my first try, but it was clean, no gray pixels, nothing distracting. If you clean these up, they will definitely look a lot better. Right now, it's blurry and messy, which detracts from what you are trying to show us. Take your time, man. By the looks of these, you have potential with these designs.

See most of Patsox's concepts. Most of the C+C from those will apply here.

ouch

Wasn't trying to offend anybody, just thought I'd point out that in the last few months there's been a lot of concepts without much thought given towards neatness. Most of them have been done by Patsox. He's gotten better I think, though. Anyways, the point is that these have the same issues as Patsox's and if he looks at those threads he can see how concepts like this are responded to.

See most of Patsox's concepts. Most of the C+C from those will apply here.

ouch

Wasn't trying to offend anybody, just thought I'd point out that in the last few months there's been a lot of concepts without much thought given towards neatness. Most of them have been done by Patsox. He's gotten better I think, though. Anyways, the point is that these have the same issues as Patsox's and if he looks at those threads he can see how concepts like this are responded to.

I hear you but unlike that idiot Patsox, I'm trying to iprove and be on more of a scale of Statix, which is harder than it looks.

Archived