Reynolds Fired

Brass

As for ESPN, it is getting pretty bad. I'm tired of hearing about the same stupid stuff every 5 minutes. All they want to talk about is Yankees, Red Sox, Barry Bonds, T.O., the Lakers. I want coverage of all the sports not just the best teams and the biggest a-holes.

Honestly, if it weren't for the wall to wall coverage and live break-ins on ESPN, you wouldn't know who TO was last year.

My local news paper would report in a one-inch blurb on page C12 TO was sent home by the Eagles and ESPN would do six hours on it, leading each and every sportscast on each and every one of their channels.

The sight of those two dim-wits arguing on Cold Pizza makes me dive for the remote without even knowing the topic. Bayless and Woody? Something like that, not that I care. That confrontational style might sell in New York, but not with me.

Same goes for Shrill A. Smith. CLICK!

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's obvious ESPN isn't sports anymore. It's entertainment.

ESPN= Entertainment and Sports Programming Network

Figured I'd toss that bone out to you folks...

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Wow now that was a completely necessary post! ONE WHOLE WORD! I'm not the biggest on following rules but "Exactly" comes off as more of an instant message than a post. I know nobody is perfect, and I know I definately am not, but at least have a sentence worth of something to say please!

I don't know if you were being serious or not, but I seriously spewed my drink all over my desk when I read this. I love it!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Yes you saw dominoes.  It is originally produced for ESPN Desportes, as their version of the "World Series of Poker", but since most don't have Desportes on their basic package, why not show it during the day.  Most MFL Films products are now on NFL Network.

I believe ESPN no longer has the rights to broadcast the NFL Films and Season in Review shows, now that their NFL contract has changed.

Archived