Sign in to follow this  
Brass

Reynolds Fired

As for ESPN, it is getting pretty bad. I'm tired of hearing about the same stupid stuff every 5 minutes. All they want to talk about is Yankees, Red Sox, Barry Bonds, T.O., the Lakers. I want coverage of all the sports not just the best teams and the biggest a-holes.

Honestly, if it weren't for the wall to wall coverage and live break-ins on ESPN, you wouldn't know who TO was last year.

My local news paper would report in a one-inch blurb on page C12 TO was sent home by the Eagles and ESPN would do six hours on it, leading each and every sportscast on each and every one of their channels.

The sight of those two dim-wits arguing on Cold Pizza makes me dive for the remote without even knowing the topic. Bayless and Woody? Something like that, not that I care. That confrontational style might sell in New York, but not with me.

Same goes for Shrill A. Smith. CLICK!

JeffB

It's obvious ESPN isn't sports anymore. It's entertainment.

ESPN= Entertainment and Sports Programming Network

Figured I'd toss that bone out to you folks...

Wow now that was a completely necessary post! ONE WHOLE WORD! I'm not the biggest on following rules but "Exactly" comes off as more of an instant message than a post. I know nobody is perfect, and I know I definately am not, but at least have a sentence worth of something to say please!

I don't know if you were being serious or not, but I seriously spewed my drink all over my desk when I read this. I love it!

Yes you saw dominoes.  It is originally produced for ESPN Desportes, as their version of the "World Series of Poker", but since most don't have Desportes on their basic package, why not show it during the day.  Most MFL Films products are now on NFL Network.

I believe ESPN no longer has the rights to broadcast the NFL Films and Season in Review shows, now that their NFL contract has changed.

Wow thats a shame oh well I have NFL Netwrok too so I guess Ill go there NFL Films are great