Cavaliers Hardwood Classic Uniforms

RiverStyx

Well, I'll say this for them... they're better than the most recent ex-Cavs unis.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

My favorite Cavs uniforms had to be their late 80s-early 90s road uniform that looked very similar to the Knicks' road blues from around that same era...only major difference was the font used for the jersey numbers.

1989-1994-away-front.gifKNK86R33_W.jpg

That logo on the shorts is terrible. What are we celebrating, 20th anniversary of 31-51?

I think that was the start of the Lenny Wilkens era. Brad Daugherty was drafted first overall. It was also the first year for Ron Harper, Mark Price, John "Hot Rod" Williams and Craig Ehlo was picked up mid-season. Although they only won 31 games, it was the beginning of some great careers.

That just doesn't look right. I'm pretty sure the net inside the V had white on it as well, and that is not what the numeral 6 looked like.

The patch is a new addition too.

I think the drop shadow was a true drop shadow too not just a stereo effect w/ the white text repeated in blue underneath. (This would only be really obvious under the A in Cavs)

I wish I had an original to look at to confirm!

That just doesn't look right. I'm pretty sure the net inside the V had white on it as well, and that is not what the numeral 6 looked like.

The patch is a new addition too.

I think the drop shadow was a true drop shadow too not just a stereo effect w/ the white text repeated in blue underneath. (This would only be really obvious under the A in Cavs)

I wish I had an original to look at to confirm!

world.jpg

My all time favorite cavalier uniform was actually their originals...the gold with the wine trim and the sword going up the side of the pants....I love the yellow at home look for basketball and those were classics...forgotten only because the team itself was so bad

Archived