New Hampshire Wildcats Football

buckeyes

So i just got from a vacation to the east coast and I though why not make some concepts from the places i was near. My first concept is the New Hampshire Wildcats. I only used blue, white, and gray. I am pretty sure that they are going to start using black and i just dont like that. Also in this concept i made my first field. Next on the list: UMass, Boston University, Rhode Island, Boston College. Sprry for the size. By the way if anybody could help im looking for a new hosting site that doesnt shrink your images. If you know of one tell me.

Home:unh1.jpg

Away:unh2.jpg

Alternate:unh3.jpg

Field:newhampshirefield.jpg

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

Not too bad. My main gripe is the fact that there are too many combos. The 3 jerseys are ok, but 3 pants and 3 helmets are a bit too much. They're not necessary. I'd say stick with either a white or gray(depending on helmet), and maybe a blue alternate set of pants. Personally, I'd like to see the wildcat logo on the blue helmet.

Pretty sweet. Simple yet modern. But I'd stick with the white wildcat helmet and white pants for all 3 jerseys (possibly you could use blue pants with the white jersey).

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Just for reference, these are the current New Hampshire football uniforms:

unhfb.gif

There are 2 helmet logos, they are flipped depending on the side of the helmet.

I have not heard any rumors of UNH adding black to the color scheme. UNH is just navy blue, silver and white. Black and navy blue are too close to be used together, the blue would have to be lightened up.

Maine (a close rival of UNH) does have black in the logo, but I've never seen it used on any team's uniforms.

And yes, there are different fonts for home and away numbers. NCAA/Nike Gothic for home, Univers Ultra Condensed for the roads. I don't know why.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Just for reference, these are the current New Hampshire football uniforms:

unhfb.gif

There are 2 helmet logos, they are flipped depending on the side of the helmet.

I have not heard any rumors of UNH adding black to the color scheme. UNH is just navy blue, silver and white. Black and navy blue are to close to be used together, the blue would have to be lightened up.

Maine (a close rival of UNH) does have black in the logo, but I've never seen it used on any team's uniforms.

And yes, there are different fonts for home and away numbers. NCAA/Nike Gothic for home, Univers Ultra Condensed for the roads. I don't know why.

I was guessing that they were adding black because the logos on CCSL has black in almost all of them.

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

The black logos shown are black-and-white versions of the logos.

Just about every professional and collegiate logo has black-and-white versions for newspaper printing. It doesn't mean black is part of the color schemes, they're just optimal versions for black and white printing.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived